Sunday, February 24, 2008

Play auditions start tomorrow

Tomorrow I start play auditions. I chose and easy fun show this year. I hope that the kids enjoy it. I consider it easy because the set design and costuming are extremely easy and inexpensive, and it's a show I have done a few times before so making decisions for blocking are much easier than with a show that I have never done before. I hope I can keep a journal of my thoughts for this show as I get closer to the performances.
My only concern right now is that I am a little low on the numbers for auditions, but that usually works itself out. I'll try to keep the notes together with this one.
So, my reading is doing well, and I thin k the goal of 10,000 pages for this year is going to be easily reached. I just finished Par for the Course by Ray Blackston. I like his light humor and take on life in his series, and I like that it is set in Charleston close to home.. The book totals 241 pages. I don't think I have marked that I finished James Patterson's 4th of July too. It is another of the Women's Murder Club mysteries. I am one of those people who will read an entire series if I find that I like the first ones.. This is shaping up to be true with these books. They are quick reads for me. This book had about 320 pages. I'll do math about how many pages I have so far this year.. I am doing well though!

No comments: